Using bucket elevators is one of the most efficient ways to move bulk material. Bucket elevators are used to meet the needs of many industries, such as agricultural, manufacturing, chemical, food, wood products, minerals, etc. A bucket elevator consists of a specialty bucket to contain the material, a belt to carry the buckets and transmit the pull, a means to drive the belt, and accessories for loading the buckets, maintaining the belt tension, and for enclosure to protect the elevator.
You can expect superior craftsmanship on products made of all galvanized USA prime steel and premium components which makes our equipment easy to install and built to last.
We offer a wide selection of models and capacities up to 55,000 BPH (1,397 MTPH). They elevate all types of materials for either agricultural or industrial applications.
Features of Sweet bucket elevators:
- Rubber Belting Engineered to exact strength (PIW) requirements
- Static conducting, oil and fire resistant rubber belt PVC belting optional
- Heavy-Gauge Trunking Provides structural support at all discharge heights
- Continuous weathertight lockseam construction standard bolted construction optional
- Sweetheart™ Steel or High-Density Polyethylene or Injection Molded Nylon and/or Polyurethane Buckets Available
- Accurate capacity ratings
- Contoured head directs grain towards discharge reduces back-legging and wear
- All bolted — no welding
- Hinged quick-latch inspection doors on both sides permits easy access to elevator
Since 1955 Sweet Manufacturing has been the first choice for material handling equipment. From high-capacity needs to the family farm, we have got everything to meet your bulk material handling needs. We offer a wide variety of bucket elevators based on the characteristics of the bulk material and the process requirements. We provide customized material handling solutions for agricultural and manufacturing industries. Be a part of our story.
Make Sweet Manufacturing your first choice provider for bulk material handling equipment.