Sweet® Enclosed Belt Conveyors' innovative, patent pending design reduces maintenance and increases efficiency. Designed for high-capacity industrial and agricultural commercial facilities, Enclosed Belt Conveyors minimize dust emissions for increased safety.
Conveyors are made of U.S. Prime G140 galvanized steel. Capacities range from 5,598 – 72,326 BPH (152 – 1,960 MTPH).
Sweet® Enclosed Belt Conveyors are offered in belt widths from 24" through 60". The fully-enclosed conveyor features a self-cleaning tail, heavy-duty sealed-for-life CEMA C6 idlers, and auxiliary belt alignment rollers. The hip roof allows snow and rain to easily slide off. A lined inlet chute, ¼” fully-lined polyurethane discharge transition, and 3/8” anti-static UHMW bottom liners are all standard.
Enclosed Belt Conveyor Options
- Extra standard inlets
- Gear motor drive
- Clear idler inspection door
- Additional sensors: Plugged discharge, speed, belt alignment, and temperature
- ½” anti-static UHMW bottom liners
- Ceramic chip or tile, or AR400 (1/8”, 3/16”, or 1/4”) discharge transition and inlet chute liner
- Cinch seals on the head (lip seals are standard on head and tail)
Sweet partners with its customers to create value through integrated, flexible solutions and also provides customers with a multi-lingual staff, assistance with equipment selection and project layout/design, installation referrals, financing options, and long-standing industry relationships.
See Sweet's full line of conveyors here.