Silver Stairs ® are designed with variable pitch or incline, from 30 to 60 degrees, for safe and easy access to platforms, work areas, elevation changes and inclined surfaces. Countless applications are possible by combining component parts.
Silver Spiral Stairs® are developed for safe and convenient access on bins and tanks with varying diameters, from 18 to 90 feet. The Spiral Silver Stairs may be installed at time of erection or added to existing storage units.
Silver Stairs ® Features:
- Unique slip-resistant safety surface and self-draining design provide sure footing in all weather.
- 14 gauge, one-piece galvanized construction with prepunched side holes for easy bolt attachment.
- Available as individual stair treads or pre-assembled, adjustable pitch riser sections.
- 24 inches wide, all galvanized.
- Self-draining, slip-resistant stair tread.
- Sturdy 1 1/2-inch tubular handrails.
See Sweet's full line of support structures here.
Download additional information below.
Silver Stairs® (0.52 MB)